Our Payment Options
PHAH PROACT – Helping You Manage Your Billing
We have also had interest in ProACT, our enrollment-based pre-payment management program to enable you to be prepared for any level of care that your pet may need. ProACT provides financial ease, operating like a credit on your savings account.
How it works:
- Clients subscribe, with no enrollment fee
- Enrolled clients prepay nominal installments by automatic debit or credit card, such as $50 monthly and a $3.75 processing fee. Total installment would be $53.75 per month.
- The client’s account is credited, and the money may be used for anything at PHAH, including food and medicine/medical supplies.
- If the pet dies or if the client moves, the client will be refunded a check for the balance, minus $10 processing fee. Or the client may opt to roll it into another pet account.
- The client may enter or exit the program whenever they choose. They will pay a small processing fee.